Many thanks to everyone at Soundbrenner for this great partnership! This video features the unboxing, brief explanation and lots of percussion playing using the innovative vibrating metronome Soundbrenner Pulse, the first wearable device for musicians. It´s great to join the team! I invite you all to get to know the device and FEEL THE BEAT!
SOME DETAILS ABOUT THE SOUNDBRENNER PULSE:
Each Soundbrenner Pulse comes with two bands. The short band is designed for the wrist and can also be worn by children, the long band is designed for the upper arm and the leg. Depending on your instrument and preference you can try out at home which location you prefer and comfortably switch out the bands.
To help bands and orchestras play with rock-solid precision, we’ve developed Multi-Player Syncronization. Connect up to five Soundbrenner Pulse metronomes to one smartphone which serves as a master to all devices. In a matter of seconds you can play together, feeling the rhythm in perfect synchronization.
Soundbrenner DAW Tools for Mac OS X was created for our advanced users. Just start the app and it will show up as a MIDI Clock destination in your favourite Digital Audio Workstation. It will automatically adjust the tempo of the Soundbrenner to whatever you set in the DAW.
The Soundbrenner Pulse becomes even more powerful when combined with The Metronome by Soundbrenner, our popular mobile app available for iOS and Android. Using the app, you can create and save complex rhythms, organize them into setlists, and even choose custom vibrations and LED colors.
- Seven times more powerful than the average vibration of a smartphone
- Customize time signatures and subdivisions, set accents
- Link up to five devices via Bluetooth to one phone or tablet and feel the beat together
- The Soundbrenner Pulse can receive input from all major DAWs via MIDI
- Use it silently or add audible click played through your headphones or speakers
- Lights up in sync with vibrations, turn it off or choose colors in the app
- Create and save your rhythms and organize them in set lists
- Tap your fingers on the Soundbrenner Pulse and it will follow your tempo
iPhone 4S and later, iPod touch 5 and later, iPad 3 and later, most modern Android smartphones and tablets
- Any Mac with support for Bluetooth 4.0. Additional DAW software required